• To address the needs of the current special operations warfighter for increased ballistic performance, we have developed the 240 Spectre.
• Working off the successful 338 Spectre design, the 240 Spectre is designed around 6mm 105gr bullets. These bullets offer higher mass, sectional density and ballistic coefficient than bullets available in 5.56mm and 6.8 SPC
• 50Kpsi chamber pressure for reliable performance and reduced mechanical stress in extreme conditions (5.56mm NATO 62.4Kpsi)
• Increased sectional density delivers more energy and superior ballistic performance to 75gr 5.56mm and 6.8 SPC.
•No special lower receiver is needed. Designed for use with Mil Spec M4/AR-15 platforms with the only change requirements are the upper receiver and the use 6.8 SPC magazines..
• Intended specifically to maximize the performance of and deliver maximum reliability in Short Barreled M4/AR-15 rifles with suppressors
• Ammunition will be offered in a variety of types:
Ball (FMJ), BTHP-Match, and AP will be availble soom